TWiT 819: Introducing Club TWiT - Apple's Spring event, Jeff Bezos letter to shareholders, Elon Musk and NASA
Manage episode 290303283 series 63146
Apple's Spring event, Jeff Bezos letter to shareholders, Elon Musk and NASA
- Introducing Club TWiT.
- Apple's 'Spring Loaded' Event Officially Announced for Tuesday, April 20.
- Apple Music Reveals How Much It Pays When You Stream a Song.
- Why It's Misleading to Say 'Apple Music Pays Twice as Much Per Stream as Spotify'.
- Google subsidiary moved $75bn in profits through Ireland in 2019 using "double-Irish".
- Google 'partially' misled consumers over collecting location data, Australian court finds.
- Nobody is flying to join Google's FLoC.
- Jeff Bezos says Amazon needs to do a better job for employees in his final shareholder letter as CEO.
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket to deliver an Astrobotic lander and NASA water-hunting rover to the moon in 2023.
- Two people killed in fiery Tesla crash with no one driving.
- Should We Trust The Facebook Oversight Board?
- Facebook oversight board delays decision on Trump ban to 'the coming weeks'.
- Amazon's The Lord of the Rings series to cost $465 million for first season.
- Google Earth's historical 3D time lapses show the ravages of climate change.
- Microsoft announces Surface Laptop 4 with choice of Intel or AMD processors.
- You ever think about how Asus put out like 40 models of a laptop called the "Eee PC".
- Dogecoin spikes 400% in a week, stoking fears of a cryptocurrency bubble.
- Intel, Nvidia, TSMC execs agree: Chip shortage could last into 2023.
- NASA to Attempt First Controlled Flight on Mars As Soon As Monday.
- NYPD Deploys "Creepy" New Robot Dog In Manhattan Public Housing Complex.
- Adobe co-founder Chuck Geschke dies at 81.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit