TWiT 850: Leo, not Leopoldo - Apple's self-repair program, space debris, Constitution NFT, Xbox 20 years old
Manage episode 307717394 series 11199
Apple's self-repair program, space debris, Constitution NFT, Xbox 20 years old
- Goodbye, Staples Center. Hello, Crypto.com Arena.
- Citadel CEO Kenneth Griffin Outbid a Group of Crypto Investors for Copy of U.S. Constitution.
- Someone Made a Pirate Bay for NFTs.
- 13 dumb arena names inspired by the Staples Center becoming 'Crypto.com Arena'.
- El Salvador to Create 'Bitcoin City,' Use $500M of Planned $1B Bond Offering to Buy More Crypto.\
- Apple Will Tell You How to Fix iPhones, Sell Parts to the General Public.
- Apple's Pointless Self-Repair Program.
- Over 100 Activision Blizzard employees stage walkout, demand CEO step down.
- Xbox Chief Says He's Evaluating Relationship With Activision.
- Microsoft Pressures Activision Blizzard.
- Apple Accelerates Work on Car Project, Aiming for Fully Autonomous Vehicle.
- Google Cloud encourages more conversational AI with Bot-in-a-Box.
- Visualizations show the extensive cloud of debris Russia's anti-satellite test created.
- Chris Hadfield says more regulations are needed to protect astronauts from space debris.
- Jurors Got to Hear Elizabeth Holmes' Lies For Themselves.
- Tesla ranks almost dead-last on a Consumer Reports reliability list.
- We Are the Wirecutter Union. We're Prepared to Walk Out.
- How Xbox outgrew the console: inside Phil Spencer's multi-billion dollar gamble.
- Forza Horizon 5.
- Facebook's race-blind policies around hate speech came at the expense of Black users, new documents show.
- Meta's sci-fi haptic glove prototype lets you feel VR objects using air pockets.
- FlyFin offers an AI-based tax app aimed at freelancers, gig workers.
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit