Manage episode 302095289 series 2652134
Virus hunter Mya Breitbart joins TWiV to describe her laboratory’s work on viruses in spiders, insects, millipedes, freshwater springs, seawater, plants, human feces and much more.
Guest: Mya Breitbart
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Viruses of spinybacked orbweavers (J Gen Virol)
- Viruses of terrestrial arthropods (PeerJ)
- Pepper mild mottle virus in sewage (PLoS Path)
- Environmental DNA in marine community (Nat Comm)
- Viral community of freshwater springs (mBio)
- Phage puppet masters in the oceans (Nat Micro)
- Letters read on TWiV 804
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Dickson – Official-Droodles-Home Alan – The 31st First Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony video (and the text version) Vincent – Biden’s federal and business vaccine mandatesListener Pick
Anonymous – The Ivermectin Episode – Behind the Bastards
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org