Manage episode 307074862 series 2652134
A TWiV duo reviews how SARS-CoV-2 attacks the olfactory mucosa but spares the olfactory bulb, vaccination with BNT162b2 induces virus-specific stem cell memory T cells, and development of an oral protease inhibitor for the treatment of COVID-19.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- How SARS-CoV-2 attacks olfactory mucosa (Cell)
- SARS-CoV-2-specific stem cell memory T cells after mRNA vaccine (Sci Immunol)
- Oral SARS-CoV-2 protease inhibitor (Science)
- Paxlovid phase 2/3 trial preliminary results (Pfizer)
- Letters read on TWiV 829
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com