Manage episode 307646627 series 2902196
TWiV reviews the vials labeled smallpox that were not, re-emergence of enterovirus D68 in Europe, efficacy of inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, and cellular correlates of protection for an oral influenza virus vaccine.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Smallpox vials contain vaccinia virus (6abc.com)
- European re-emergence of enterovirus D68 (Eurosurveill)
- Efficacy of inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine (Lancet)
- Cellular correlates of protection for oral flu vaccine (Cell Host Micr)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Dickson – Rodney Dangerfield Amy – Calder at MoMA Rich – ‘Useless Specks of Dust’ Turn Out to Be Building Blocks of All Vertebrate Genomes Vincent – Structure of small virusesListener Picks
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org