Manage episode 278596199 series 3038
The TWiVers analyze efficacy of the AstraZeneca/Oxford adenovirus vectored vaccine, SARS-CoV-2 did not infect miners who became ill 8 years ago after cleaning bat guano from a cave in Yunnan Province, and induction of antigen-specific germinal center responses and production of neutralizing antibody by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine but not purified protein.
- AZD1222 vaccine efficacy (AstraZeneca)
- Addendum to SARS-CoV-2 discovery paper (Nature)
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine and GC formation (Immunity)
- What scientists say about masks (NY Times)
- Letters read on TWiV 685
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org