Manage episode 285848960 series 3038
Ginger Campbell joins TWiV to discuss palliative care for COVID-19 patients, and how to approach the disease from a goals of care perspective.
Guest: Ginger Campbell, MD
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Brain Science Podcast
- Dr. Campbell’s video on palliative care (YouTube)
- Resources on palliative care (WHO)
- Interviews with Paul Offit (one, two)
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- Letters read on TWiV 723
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Dickson – Soapbox Gallery Brianne – Cell Picture Show Rich – Perseverance Rover’s Descent and Touchdown on Mars (Official NASA Video) Vincent – Our World in Data (see COVID-19 vaccinations)
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org