Manage episode 269003845 series 76476
In this mid-week episode of Earth's Virology Podcast, we analyze SARS-CoV-2 transmission among youths at a summer camp, adaptation to mice by passage, the importance of T cells for recovery from COVID-19, and listener questions.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Travis County indicators dashboard
- SARS-CoV-2 transmission at an overnight camp (MMWR)
- Adaptation of SARS-CoV-2 in mice (Science)
- Acute SARS-CoV-2 infection impairs DC and T cell responses (Imm)
- Boulder, Columbia, Illinois rapid saliva tests
- Letter drafts for $1 testing
- Letters read on TWiV 650
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org