Manage episode 293949695 series 2847840
On this episode of THRIVE — sponsored by Workamajig — Kelly and Lee McKnight Jr. discuss the most effective ways to interact with prospective clients in order to set you apart from your competition, make your sales process more human, and win more business.
Lee McKnight Jr. and I cover these points and more:
- Examples of follow-up email that tend to be problematic;
- Specific ways that work to establish rapport, build trust, and add value;
- Whether or not it’s worth building trust at the top of the sales funnel;
- How to reframe your follow-up (and scarcity) mindset.
Examples of ways to follow-up that don’t include “checking in”:
- Don’t always sell in your email. Share value instead.
- Snail Mail
- Personalized Video Demo (video or screenshare)
- LinkedIn Voice Memo
- Have a book shipped to their home
- Share a relevant blog post or podcast episode
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes of THRIVE to get practical tips on becoming a conscious leader, growing your agency, and more. Thanks for listening, and I’d love to hear your takeaways!
If you enjoyed this episode, post it in your stories and tag me @agencyscaler. And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast wherever you listen.
CONNECT WITH LEE MCKNIGHT JR.:
CONNECT WITH KELLY CAMPBELL:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: