Manage episode 302494490 series 1717427
Get this episode ad-free when you join TLBC+ today: https://tlbc.co/join
In this episode, I share a simple productivity tip worth trying. Get excited, because this is Tiny Leaps, Big Changes.
Welcome to another episode of Tiny Leaps, Big Changes where I share research-backed strategies you can use, to get more out of your life. My name is Gregg Clunis.
Join us in a conversation about the productivity cycle and one simple tip to help you improve your productivity. Also, we discuss how you can apply this productivity tip to your own life.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- The productivity cycle consists of several things.
- One of the hardest things when trying to stay productive is sticking to it when you begin to struggle.
- Pick someone you are connected to in some way, and ask them to hold you accountable.
- Don’t ask for general accountability.
- Ask them for accountability on one specific task.
- Tell the individual what it is you want to get done and when they should check in on you.
Hosted By: Gregg Clunis | https://www.instagram.com/greggclunis/