Manage episode 301756072 series 2555639
Are you getting gouged by that influencer you hired?... Why are the biggest e-commerce platforms also the slowest?... Nobody is using your Brand Standards document... and what happens when AI goes rogue? Facebook shuts everything down.
Closing song: "Canada's Really Big" by The Arrogant Worms. (Used with permission.)
• Get a Free 7-Day Trial of the Premium Newsletter (with exclusive content, videos, links, and more) — https://b.link/pod-newsletter
GET YOUR WORD OUT:
• Ads as low as $20! See https://todayindigital.com/ads
• Be a guest expert: https://b.link/pod-expert
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
- Slack: https://todayindigital.com/slack
- Discord: https://todayindigital.com/discord
- Reddit: https://todayindigital.com/reddit
ENJOYING THE SHOW?
- Please tweet about us! https://b.link/pod-tweet
- Rate and review us: https://todayindigital.com/rateus
- Leave a voicemail: https://b.link/pod-voicemail
- Twitter: https://b.link/pod-twitter
- LinkedIn: https://b.link/pod-linkedin
- TikTok: https://b.link/pod-tiktok
Today in Digital Marketing is hosted by Tod Maffin (https://b.link/pod-todsite) and produced by engageQ digital (https://b.link/pod-engageq). Subscribe at https://TodayInDigital.com or wherever you get your podcasts. (Theme music by Mark Blevis. All other music licensed by Source Audio.)
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy