Manage episode 307734926 series 2873872
#64 Time Management, Math Research & College Classes All At 16-Years-Old Ft Apoorva Panidapu
Apoorva's has carved her own education pathway and it's easy to see why. At 16, she has raised $40,000 for charity through her online art gallery, is a published math researcher, advocates for women in STEM and is taking college classes.
In this episode, we chat about how she manages her time, the hard lessons learned and her advice for students wanting to dive into research.
- Newsletter - "Letter? I Hardly Know Her!" : https://apoorvapanidapu.substack.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/apoorvapanidapu/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/apoorvapanidapu
- Instagram (Art): @apoorvaartgallery
- Personal Instagram: @apoorva.panidapu
- Twitter: @apoorvapanidapu - https://twitter.com/apoorvapanidapu
- Gems in STEM: https://apoorvapanidapu.medium.com/
- Art Gallery: www.apoorvaartgallery.com
- Personal Website: www.apoorvapanidapu.com
- Connect with listeners and past guests at the Top of the Class Slack Community or for Apple Podcast listeners, copy this link - https://bit.ly/2XCcntU
- Check out more recent episodes, subscribe on your favorite podcast platforms and follow Top of the Class on Twitter.
- Are you wondering how standing out in your field can help you get into top colleges? Request a free consultation with an Academic Advisor near you to learn more!