Manage episode 314977378 series 1867433
We review IDW’s Transformers: Shattered Glass #3, try to figure out how a plagiarized licensed Transformers art piece got past Hasbro’s quality control, and is Robert Kirkman’s Skybound Entertainment the future of Transformers comics? All this and much, much more on this episode of TransMissions Alt Mode!
Want some TransMissions swag? Check out our online shop, powered by TeePublic!
Like what we’re doing and want to help make our podcast even better?
- Intro [00:36]
- Welcome back guest host & awesome artist Apollo!
- Merch! – http://transmissionspodcast.com/shop
- Check out the next episode of Empire Of Rust Episode 65 – When the Party’s Over, It’s Over! that will be out on Monday December 20th!
- Comics News [03:50]
- IDW’s Transformers (2019) Comic Series: Milne Issue #39 Cover A Line Art
- IDW’s Transformers Comics Solicitations: February 2022, Additional Covers Artwork (SPOILERS)
- Transformers #40
- Beast Wars #13
- Robert Kirkman in Talks for GI Joe, Transformers Comic License – The Hollywood Reporter
- Comic Review [11:50]
- Transformers: Shattered Glass #3 Spoiler Review
- Media News [29:41]
- Convention News [36:39]
- Closing [37:41]
If you enjoy TransMissions, please rate us and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher! These ratings greatly help podcasts become more discoverable to other people using those services and is an easy way to help out our show.
- Website transmissionspodcast.com
- Twitter: @trnsmissions
- Instagram: transmissions_podcast
- Facebook: facebook.com/trnsmissionspodcast
- e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact the hosts on Twitter:
The post Alt Mode 264 – Starscream The Hero (Shattered Glass #3 Review) appeared first on TransMissions Podcast Network.