Manage episode 331683398 series 110580
Continuing the conversation in celebration of pride month, Chip Hoffa, not only a member of Team Shaun T but a friend of Shaun’s, joins the show to share his story of sexual abuse while in the workspace.
On today’s show:
- Chip discusses something about himself that not many people may know about
- How Chip feels about pride month and its importance
- What was Chip’s experience coming out
- Chip’s mentor becoming his abuser and the impact it had on his life
- How to be an ally to the LGBTQ+ community
Follow Chip @chiphoffa on Instagram
Follow along @trustandbelievepod on Instagram for all of the latest updates!
Love our show? Please take a moment to Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.