Manage episode 157543028 series 1224989
It's been a whirlwind of a week here in the Twisted Gamer household. I sold a car I've had for 10 years, I finally got all the money needed to make beer, and I'm ramping up for a big cookout for Memorial Day. On today's show, we get back into the heat of things and talk about digital prices being the same on launch day as a retail copy of the game, EA's got a scheme not unlike something we've seen before (*cough* Call of Duty Elite), and we touch briefly on E3 2012 coming up in a few weeks.
On today's Twisted Gamer Radio:
- Why Do They Charge The Same (Retail vs. Digital)?
- EA Closing Official Battlefield 3 Servers
- No Valve Announcements At E3 2012
- Rumor: Xbox 720 Already In Manufacturing
- Fucked Up News: Man Trades Video Game Cheats For Child Porn
- Sound Clip Corner: Crazy Woman Rants About Gays and When Slappin' A Bitch Goes Wrong
Listen right now!. Subscribe via iTunes, rate us over there, and leave us a comment. You can also listen over at Stitcher.com through assorted smart phones and tablets on the go. Just download the Stitcher app!
E-mail us news, topics, comments or questions to: Twisted Gamer Radio
Call in and be heard on-air: (469) 248-5668 (POOT)
The Distorted Gamer Blog