Manage episode 272129599 series 2789555
In this podcast, four experts from the UCL Department of Political Science/School of Public Policy treat these issues and examine the hard questions facing the world as we look towards the end of lockdown.
- Professor Kristin Bakke, Professor of Political Science and International Relations
- Dr Melanie Garson, Senior Teaching Fellow in Conflict Resolution and International Security
- Dr Rod Abouharb, Associate Professor in International Relations
- Dr Julie Norman, Teaching Fellow in Politics and International Relations
- Chair: Dr Colin Provost, Associate Professor in Public Policy