Manage episode 308330292 series 2360079
First broadcast May 2011. In 1995 the Church of England allowed the ordination of Women priests. But the question of whether the Bible forbids female authority in the church remains. Christina Rees serves on the Archbishop's Council and the General Synod. She advocates for women in ministry and female Bishops. John Richardson of the conservative Evangelical grouping Reform within the CofE disagrees with female ordination. John Richardson passed away in 2014.
• For exclusive resources and to support us: USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow Rest of the World: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our regular Newsletter: https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb