Manage episode 290153853 series 2360079
It's often claimed that, despite their religious differences, Muslims and Christians still believe in and worship the same creator God.
In his new book Andy Bannister explains why he believes the God of Islam and Christianity cannot be the same. In contrast, Archbishop Josiah Idowu-Fearon, who heads up Christian-Muslim interfaith work in Nigeria, believes that the two religions are working with different concepts of the same God.
Plus, apologist Clare Williams, who is one of the speakers at our upcoming conference, speaks to Ruth Jackson about some of the big questions young black people face.
For Andy Bannister: http://www.andybannister.net/
For Josiah Idowu-Fearon: https://www.anglicancommunion.org/structures/anglican-communion-office/the-secretary-general.aspx
For Clare Williams https://realquestions.co.uk/
- For Unbelievable? The Conference 2021 http://www.unbelievable.live
- For exclusive resources and to support us: USA http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
- Rest of the World: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
- For our regular Newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
- For more faith debates: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
- Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb
- Insta https://www.instagram.com/justin.brierley