Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 10, 2020 15:04 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 196610474 series 1233646
Eric Barker (@bakadesuyo) is the best-selling author of Barking up the Wrong Tree: Surprising Science Behind Why Everything You Know About Success Is (Mostly) Wrong. Eric is like a myth busters for conventional wisdom and science.
Influencer Economy Quick Hits:
- How your biggest weakness might actually be your greatest strength How Navy SEALs find grit and self-talk their way to success
- How our negative qualities can be used to help us succeed
- The 4 pillars of work life balance
- How 20 minutes of expressive writing can help us sleep better
- Why it's NOT who you know, it's WHO knows you
- Why self-compassion beats self-confidence
- How deliberate practice helps you to become an expert f f
Listen to our 100+ podcast archives on our site: http://www.influencereconomy.com/