Manage episode 291417143 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast where we use the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos.
A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- Kid won't brush hair before appointment
- Kid telling mom to "be happy" when she isn't
- 6 yo HATES the word "No", pushes back on limits
- 2 yo holding food in cheeks + resisting swallowing
- Intuitive eating + Division of Responsibility
- When toddlers snatch toys from each other
- The benefits of sibling conflict
- Spirited 3 yo won't stop freaking out
- Kid doesn't want to hear "Why" about a limit
- When other parents force sharing
- 4yo hoarding toys from 2.5 yo
- Worried about baby starting daycare
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.