LIVE Q&A SERIES // Kids verbally abusing sibling, boundaries vs limits, negative self-talk, "shut up!", teaching empathy
Manage episode 290321542 series 2760262
Welcome back to our LIVE Q&A SERIES on the podcast where we use the audio from our weekly Instagram LIVE videos. A few of the topics we cover this episode:
- What is parenting for sanity + social change?
- Self-care to then care for our kids
- Transition issues - our expectations vs lack of skills
- Parent struggling to leave 8 mo with caregiver
- Our kids' freedom to speak
- Conflict avoidant parents
- 5 yo "verbally abuses" 3 yo
- How to support kids in boundary-setting
- Parent win w/ 2.5 year old
- Kids fighting over a toy, won't share
- Boundaries vs. limits
- 3 yo throws toys, working on self regulation
- 7 yo says he "wants to die"
- Kid yelling "shut up!" to parents
- Kids sensitive to empathy + validation
- How to get kids to confide in us
- Our Freedoms Model
- Our RESIST Approach
- Our Shop - GUIDES + PRINTS!
- Our Resources Page
- Our Coaching page
- Amber Okamura, Upbringing’s Artist
- Mary Schroeder, Upbringing’s Letterer
- Alex Olavarria, our producer, musician, editor + husband/brother in law
Contact us! We want to hear your thoughts. We care deeply about what you think and how you’re doin’, so get in touch -- we’re better together.
Email us: email@example.com
Follow Upbringing on Instagram: @upbringing.co
Join us to explore topics such as: parenting, motherhood, discipline, resistance, RIE parenting, feminist parenting, toddlers, tantrums, potty training, mindful parenting, conscious parenting, evidence-based parenting, positive parenting, respectful parenting, simplicity parenting and positive discipline.