Holistic Trauma Healing Involves The Brain, Mind & Body: With Traumatologist Expert & Healer Evelyn Hale
Manage episode 304529347 series 2862659
Anu Verma interviews Evelyn Hale who is a Trauma & Relationship Coach and who works on behalf of her clients' highest-selves to emerge out of the cocoon of darkness, shadows, and shame. A lifelong student with multiple university degrees, Evelyn believes the key to healing is curiosity and open-mindedness.
She has taught on a wide range of topics from embodiment, childhood trauma, nervous system healing, co-dependency, masculine and feminine energy, autoimmune healing, and relationship healing, among many others.
As a proud mother to her son, Evelyn sees the parenting journey as another opportunity to heal her own inner child and reparent the parts of her that missed out on innocence. Evelyn lives in the Southern Tier New York, and enjoys hiking, painting, dancing, and most of all being a giant goofball. Website: go.evelynhale.com. Instagram: @inner.light.healing
Follow us on:
- Website: https://victim2victor.net/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/victim2victor
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/V2V_healing
- Victim 2 Victor Audio Book Audible: https://adbl.co/3akVNCu
- Victim 2 Victor Book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/34MQQyu
- Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3wHvUof
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/36D6ZYE