Manage episode 260198050 series 110955
As your channel grows and turns into a business that generates income for you and your family, it's important to not get caught working in the business. Instead, you should be working ON the business. One of the first steps a lot of creators take to solve that problem is to start hiring other people who work in the business instead. Today we'll talk through a few ideas of how to determine what roles you should hire first and how to hire them.
CREATOR SPOTLIGHT: The Business Brush TV - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4SEac3mbGdOFefXc1jvIVg
RECOMMENDED LINKS SHARED IN THIS EPISODE: - How To Grow and Manage a YouTube Team: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvxDZJe1lbaaDFNtWGATnvlQz7NOjQPa3 - Julia, my video editor: http://studiolilum.com/ - My account, bookkeeper, and CFO: http://midatlanticcpas.com/
YOUTUBE CONSULTATION Sign up for a one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with us: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ?sub_confirmation=1
2) FREE GUIDE: "The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience" https://videocreators.com/the-secret-to-building-your-youtube-audience/
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST - iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes - Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud - Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher - Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay - Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET'S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/
Leave your comments on our post here: https://videocreators.com/first-team-members-you-need-for-your-youtube-channel