Manage episode 255408973 series 110955
Being able to manage your time well is such a key part of being a successful YouTube creator. The fight for time is a never ending battle that we all face. I think at the end of the day we all just want to have peace of mind that everything that needs to get done is going to get done and that we’d just like our days to feel a little less frantic. That’s why time management is a KEY component of being consistent on your YouTube channel, and your life, really.
D'Laina, one of the strategists on the Video Creators team, has spent the whole past year implementing and figuring out time management tactics and she's learned a LOT about what works and what doesn’t work along the way. She's here in this episode to share some key takeaways that she's learned when it comes to being more effective with your time.
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ?sub_confirmation=1
2) FREE GUIDE: "The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience" https://videocreators.com/the-secret-to-building-your-youtube-audience/
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST - iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes - Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud - Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher - Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay - Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET'S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/
Leave your comments on our post here: https://videocreators.com/how-to-be-a-youtube-creator-and-still-get-everything-done