Manage episode 268423915 series 110955
When you're a smaller channel, you typically follow a growth strategy that focuses on search, keywords, and making the content as short and to-the-point as possible. While there's nothing wrong with that, you'll notice that many channels with several million subscribers do NOT do that. They're not focused on keywords and there's a lot of "unnecessary" fluff. Why?
If you already have some traction on YouTube, but it feels too slow, today we want to share with you a different strategy for growth, one that more closely emulates what successful channels are doing.
Channels mentioned: - Pro Home Cooks: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrothersGreenEats - Seth's Bike Hacks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8YylsPiu9XfaQC74Hr_Gw - Mark Rober: https://www.youtube.com/user/onemeeeliondollars
Register today for, "30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel," here: https://videocreators.com/30-days-to-a-better-youtube-channel/
CREATOR SPOTLIGHT: Ingrid worked on her channel for years and slowly grew to 5,000 subscribers, but after going through, "30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel," she removed some of the barriers to her growth and quickly grew to 35,000 subscribers. Today she shares with us what the main thing was that she had to change on her channel in order to grow. Check out Ingrid's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/IngridBlackburn
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ?sub_confirmation=1
2) FREE GUIDE: "The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience" https://videocreators.com/the-secret-to-building-your-youtube-audience/
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST - iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes - Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud - Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher - Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay - Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET'S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/
Leave your comments on our post here: https://videocreators.com/the-growth-strategy-that-earned-several-million-subscribers-for-these-channels