YouTube Employee Interview: What's a "good" video, mistakes that hold creators back, and more [Ep. #222]
Manage episode 264872349 series 110955
I sat down with a YouTube employee to discuss some of the things they see on their side that are mistakes that are holding creators back, what makes for a "good" video, how do we know if it's "good enough," and much more.
Check out Creator Insider on YouTube for more behind-the-scenes updates from YouTube themselves: https://www.youtube.com/creatorinsider
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ?sub_confirmation=1
2) FREE GUIDE: "The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience" https://videocreators.com/the-secret-to-building-your-youtube-audience/
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST - iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes - Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud - Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher - Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay - Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET'S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/
Leave your comments on our post here: https://videocreators.com/youtube-employee-interview-whats-a-good-video-mistakes-that-hold-creators-back-and-more