Manage episode 277247066 series 2794064
Video Talks mixes expertise in all areas of video, with tips for marketing, entrepreneurship and running your own business.
This episode focuses on actionable, practical and hugely valuable advice from previous guest interviews – all wrapped up into one cosy episode. It’s also a taster of the show for anyone here for the first time.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Tom Box talks about the secret to running a successful animation business
- Louise Ford shares the fundamentals of great editing
- Geoff Searle has some practical video advice for businesses
- Will Shears shares the one thing you should do when interviewing people
- Hasraf Dullul on how to expertly market your film or project
- Chris Evans-Roberts on why great attention to audio saves you time in the edit