Manage episode 282667916 series 2823939
By Rudolf Falat. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
We talk to John Vuong, founder and CEO of the Local SEO Search, Inc., a Canadian SEO company, helping SMEs get discovered on the web! Hosted by Rudolf Falat, founder of Voice of FinTech podcast.
- John explains his roots - born in Canada to an immigrant family from Vietnam
- John had many different jobs as a student – what were his favorites and useful for today's role?
- What was it like to work at Yellow Pages as internet usage has been rising?
- John has been running the Local SEO business in Canada for over seven years now. How did he come up with an idea?
- Let’s start with the SEO basics – what is it and why is it needed?
- Target clients?
- How the SEO tools or focus differ for a local SME with a physical presence and a fully digital business, say software or a FinTech?
- When I started this podcast, someone who had done this before told me that the podcasts are not good for SEO. What’s John's view?
- Has there been a spike in demand for SEO services driven by the pandemic?
- What are the key SEO lessons learned from starting John's own business? How did John optimize your own discoverability?
- What’s in store for John in 2021?
- Best way to reach out