Manage episode 250157065 series 2306845
Chema Alba is one of Spain’s premier color graders. He started out at a film scanning company. Handling film gave him the taste for colouring so he pursued the big manufactures to loan him a machine so he could practice. This showed his enthusiasm as at the time he wasn’t a colorist and the systems were over $300,000!
- How he got started in the Industry
- Working with director Pedro Almodóvar (Listen for my awkward pronunciation)
- The transition from grading film to digital and from movies to TV
- How hard or easy is it too grade an HDR Netflix show?
- What is it like working on a Netflix show, could you do it?