Manage episode 285746567 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Does China control all the Bitcoin mining?
- Bitcoin uses so much energy, isn't that an issue?
- How Bitcoin is increasing productivity by reducing methane flaring
- How Bitcoin is slowly changing the power grid (for the better)
- Is it better to invest in Bitcoin mining or just buy Bitcoin
- How likely is it until we start to see homes equipped with energy efficient tools to mine Bitcoin
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Follow Marty Bent on twitter
- Checkout Marty's podcast, Tales of the Crypt
- Checkout Marty's company Great American Mining
- Follow Harry Sudock on twitter
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Trade domestic and international shares all from one stockbroking account with CMC Markets.
- Get twenty-five percent off your first two orders of Literati, a one-of-a-kind book subscription. Start them on a literary journey like no other today.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Take your business to the next level by hiring the right people with ZipRecruiter.
- Listen to the top stories, the top posts and tweets and conversations about those stories, as well as behind the scenes analysis of ALL the latest tech news every single day with TechMeme Ride Home.
- Have everything you need to grow online with Squarespace. Use code WSB to save 10% off your first website or domain purchase.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Create automated investment portfolios of diversified, low-cost index funds with Wealthfront. Get your first $5,000 managed for FREE, for life.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.