BTC018: Bitcoin Smart Contract w/ Discrete Log Contracts featuring Pierre Rochard & Ben Carman (Bitcoin Podcast)
Manage episode 288150785 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is a Discrete Log Contract (DLC)
- How is this different than other smart contract platforms like Root Stock (RSK)
- What does this mean long term
- How does this apply to the Lightning Network
- What does this mean for Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- How do Oracles work with DLCs
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Pierre Rochard's Twitter
- Ben Carman's Twitter
- An article talking more about DLCs
- Examples of DLCs that are being tested on the Bitcoin blockchain
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Automate your money with M1 Finance. Get $30 when you sign up for free today.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Take your business to the next level by hiring the right people with ZipRecruiter.
- join OurCrowd’s Investment in Shield—an AI-powered platform that helps global financial enterprises meet increasingly complex communications compliance rules Open your account today.
- Invest in high-yield, professionally managed real estate, starting with as little as $10K with EquityMultiple.
- Find opportunities to help diversify your portfolio with investments in alternative asset classes with minimums starting at $1,000 with Yieldstreet.
- Follow other investors, discover companies to believe in, invest with any amount of money with Public.com. You’ll even get a free slice of stock when you join.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.