Manage episode 301769913 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 02:43 - What is causing the semiconductor issues?
- 07:32 - The retreat of globalization
- 15:50 - Why are we not seeing inflation in the other parts of the world?
- 17:57 - What initially caught Lyn's interest with the supply chain issues?
- 33:35 - The impacts on personal consumption spending
- 39:56 - How does the infrastructure impact the markets moving forward?
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Lyn Alden's article on Supply Chain Impacts
- Lyn Alden's premium newsletter
- Kelly Evan's Chart about personal consumption
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva
- Get help writing your emails, reports, presentations, resumes, blogs today with WordTune
- Bring your WiFi up to speed with Orbi WiFi 6 from NETGEAR. Save 10% with promo code BILLION10
- Make it simple to hire and manage remote employees across all 50 states with Justworks
- Invest in the $1.7 trillion art market with Masterworks.io. Use promocode WSB to skip the waitlist. See important disclosures here
- Have high quality, sustainably-sourced Wild-Caught Seafood delivered right to your door with Wild Alaskan Company. Order today and get $15 off your 1st box of premium seafood
- Connect with other users - friends, other members, and notable investors with Public.com. Use code BILLIONAIRES and get up to $50 in free stock to get started in growing your portfolio. Valid for U.S. residents 18+. Subject to account approval. See Public.com/disclosures. Not investment advice
- Never miss out on a great home because you haven't sold your current one. Experience stress-free home-buying with Orchard
- Teach kids good money habits the fun and easy way with GoHenry’s debit card for kids and app for parents. Get one free month with promo code WSB
- Updating your wardrobe with Mizzen+Main. Use promo code WSB to receive $35 off an order of $125 or more
- Find people with the right experience and invite them to apply to your job. Try ZipRecruiter for FREE today
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors