Manage episode 328649344 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 07:59 - If new investors should build their portfolio around small cap stocks.
- 13:55 - Why there is more to it than just picking companies you understand.
- 22:34 - How to identify a stock pick that has pricing power.
- 27:26 - A rather untraditional approach to identifying good stocks.
- 36:05 - Ask The Investors: Should a value investor invest in net-net stocks?
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Peter Lynch’s book: One Up On Wall Street – Read Reviews for this book.
- Peter Lynch’s book: Beating The Street – Read Reviews for this book.
- Tobias Carlisle’s book: Deep Value – Read Reviews for this book.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Every 28 seconds an entrepreneur makes their first sale on Shopify. Access powerful tools to help you find customers, drive sales, and manage your day-to-day. Start a FREE fourteen-day trial right now!
- Find people with the right experience and invite them to apply to your job. Try ZipRecruiter for FREE today.
- Find joy in comfort with Faherty. Use promo code WSB to snag 20% off all your new spring staples!
- Yieldstreet allows you to invest beyond the stock market with an evolving marketplace of alternative investments. Create your account today.
- Invest in crypto and trade it without tax headaches with AltoIRA.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Learn how to grow better by connecting your people, your customers, and your business at HubSpot.com.
- Find Pros & Fair Pricing for Any Home Project for Free with Angi.
- Buying or selling Gold is as easy as buying a stock with Vaulted. No minimum investment required.
- The interval fund, a breakthrough innovation. Only at Mackenzie.
- Confidently take control of your online world without worrying about viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, hacking attempts, and other cybercrimes with Avast One.
- Balancing opportunity and risk? The golden answer can be literally gold! Start your investment journey today with Perth Mint.
- Gain the skills you need to move your career a level up when you enroll in a Swinburne Online Business Degree. Search Swinburne Online today.
- Design is already in your hands with Canva. Start designing for free today.
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!