Manage episode 269693077 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is the intrinsic value of Alphabet Inc.
- What is the intrinsic value of Berkshire Hathaway
- What is the intrinsic value of E-Trade
- What is the intrinsic value of Brookfield Property REIT
- How Warren Buffett’s made his greatest trade ever
- Ask The Investors: How can a stock price increase after it has been diluted?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s tool for stock selection and determining the correlation of all US stocks and ETFs, TIP Finance
- Mastermind Discussion Q2 2020
- Preston and Stig’s FREE resource, Intrinsic Value Index
- Subscribe to Preston and Stig’s FREE Intrinsic Value Assessments
- Database with super investors’ investments, Dataroma
- Tobias Carlisle’s podcast, The Acquires Podcast
- Tobias Carlisle’s ETF, ZIG
- Tobias Carlisle’s ETF, Deep
- Hari’s Blog: BitsBusiness.com
- Tweet directly to Hari
- Tobias Carlisle’s Acquirer’s Multiple stock screener: AcquirersMultiple.com
- Magic Spoon. Healthy cereal that tastes too good to be true. Use promo code: WSB to enjoy free shipping.
- Get a free consultation for your design or development needs with Mutual Mobile.
- Protect your online activity TODAY with ExpressVPN, the VPN rated #1 by CNET and Wired.
- Get the most competitive rate if you’re looking to get a mortgage or refinance in Canada with Breezeful. Plus, get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card at your closing.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Open your stockbroking account & enjoy innovative trading tools and market-leading news and research with advanced charting packages with CMC Markets.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.