Manage episode 271267576 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How the low yield has changed the investment thesis for growth and value investors
- What is the optimal investing strategy dependent on your view on the COVID-19 vaccine
- What the dollar index is indicating for investors right now
- The difference and similarities of the US and European economies
- Whether the Euro and other international currencies are positioned to replace the US dollar as the main global reserve currency
- Ask The Investors: Will bond investors rush into stocks given the low interest rate?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Visit Edward Harrison’s blog and newsletter, Credit write down.
- Watch Edward Harrison on Real Vision TV and listen to his podcast
- Tweet directly to Edward Harrison
- Enjoy better health and peak performance with Athletic Greens, your all-in-one daily drink. Get the FREE D3/K2 wellness bundle with your first purchase!
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Make hiring efficient and effective. Get a quality candidate within the first day with ZipRecruiter.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.