Manage episode 274697934 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is the intrinsic value of Charles Schwab
- The importance of networking effects in wealth management
- Why the two most important metrics in wealth management is AUM growth and NIM
- How to value a financial service company
- What the expectation is for inflation, and the impact for Charles Schwab
- Ask the Investors: When do you understand an asset well enough to invest in it?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Arif Karim’s company, Ensemble Capital
- Ensemble Capital’s educational blog
- Ensemble Capital’s Twitter
- Subscribe to "Real Vision: Finance, Business & Global Economy” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- Make hiring efficient and effective. Get a quality candidate within the first day with ZipRecruiter.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Protect your online activity TODAY with ExpressVPN, the VPN rated #1 by CNET and Wired.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Get the most competitive rate if you’re looking to get a mortgage or refinance in Canada with Breezeful. Plus, get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card at your closing.
- Enjoy Dedicated Account Management Support from Telstra, now with messaging, for every business.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors