Manage episode 277525189 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What is the intrinsic value of Diamond Hill Capital Management
- What is the intrinsic value of Oracle
- What is the intrinsic value of Footlocker
- Why Reliance Industries is a bet on the growth of India
- Why Preston is doubling down on Bitcoin.
- Ask The Investors: How do I decide on the right discount rate to use?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s tool for stock selection and determining the correlation of all US stocks and ETFs, TIP Finance
- Mastermind Discussion Q3 2020
- Preston and Stig’s FREE resource, Intrinsic Value Index
- Subscribe to Preston and Stig’s FREE Intrinsic Value Assessments
- Tobias Carlisle’s podcast, The Acquires Podcast
- Tobias Carlisle’s ETF, ZIG
- Tobias Carlisle’s ETF, Deep
- Tobias Carlisle's book, The Acquirer's Multiple - Read reviews of this book
- Tobias Carlisle's Acquirer's Multiple Stock Screener: AcquirersMultiple.com
- Tweet directly to Tobias Carlisle
- Hari’s Blog: BitsBusiness.com
- Tweet directly to Hari
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Join OurCrowd's investment in Rewire today.
- Invest in the very same paintings as millionaires and billionaires, at a fraction of the cost, with Masterworks. Use promo code WSB to skip the 70,000 waitlist to get first dibs. (Important Disclaimer)
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.