Manage episode 278297251 series 1394353
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why banks will be a smaller part of the S&P500 in the future
- How to invest in an unsafe macro environment
- Why we’re approaching a bursting sovereign global debt bubble
- Why a rising price of bitcoin could force up the price of gold
- ·Ask The Investors: How do I buy and store bitcoin safely?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Preston and Stig’s Q3 2020 Mastermind discussion with Luke Gromen, Lyn Alden, and Jeff Booth
- Connect with Luke Gromen on Twitter
- Luke Gromen’s company, The Forest for the Trees
- Luke Gromen’s book, Mr. X interviews – Read reviews of this book
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Solve your long list of must-reads once and for all with Blinkist.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.