Manage episode 278794996 series 1394353
When we talk about Real Estate investing, the community that first comes to mind is BiggerPockets. We are excited to welcome the hosts of BiggerPockets, Brandon Turner, and David Greene.
BiggerPockets is the world's largest real estate community, and Brandon and David guide their audience through the complexities of real estate investing. Today they will share tips on how to diversify into real estate if you're a stock investor. In addition, we'll talk about how to value properties and some practical advice on finding time and money to get started.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to get started in real estate investing with no money down
- How to diversify into real estate without putting with the minimum effort
- How real estate investing is inflation proofed
- How to estimate the intrinsic value of real estate
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- BiggerPockets’ website
- BiggerPockets’ podcast
- Stig’s interview with Bigger Pockets
- Watch BiggerPockets’ YouTube channel
- Connect with Brandon Turner on Instagram
- Connect with David Greene on Twitter
- Connect with David Greene on LinkedIn
- Get a FREE book on how to systematically identify and follow market trends with Top Traders Unplugged.
- BlockFi provides financial products for crypto investors. Products include high-yield interest accounts, USD loans, and no fee trading. For a limited time, you can earn a bonus of $25 when you open a new account. Just go to theinvestorspodcast.com/blockfi to start earning today.
- Capital One. This is Banking Reimagined. What’s in your wallet?
- Join OurCrowd's investment in Tevel today.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
GET IN TOUCH WITH PRESTON AND STIG
HELP US OUT!
What do you love about our podcast? Here’s our guide on how you can leave a rating and review for the show. We always enjoy reading your comments and feedback!