Manage episode 294851417 series 1394353
In this week’s episode, Trey Lockerbie sits down with NYT best-selling author and investor, Marin Katusa. Marin is a contrarian value investor who specializes in gold, uranium, rare earth, and most recently, carbon credits.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- 00:01:45 - How we should view the recent performance of gold and silver, as inflation starts to rise
- 00:07:16 - How uranium is an asymmetric opportunity but comes with a lot of nuances
- 00:20:44 - How Carbon Credits are the best-performing asset class of the last 3 years and why Marin thinks the opportunity is over $16 trillion
- 00:58:41 - How America’s golden age is still ahead
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Carbon Credits Website
- Yellow Cake Website
- Uranium Royalty Corp Website
- Marin Katusa’s new book, The Rise of America
- Katusa Research Website
- Preston, Trey & Stig’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today
- Bring your WiFi up to speed with Orbi WiFi 6 from NETGEAR. Save 10% with promo code BILLION10
- Check out Kraken's industry-leading staking service, where you can put your crypto to work for you and earn up to 20% in additional rewards annually
- Teach kids good money habits the fun and easy way with GoHenry’s debit card for kids and app for parents. Get one free month with promo code WSB
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more
- Simplify working with multiple freelancers, set budgets, and manage projects with ease with Fiverr Business. Get 1 free year and save 10% on your purchase on with promo code INVESTORS
- Listen to Secret Sauce and explore the stories and successes behind some of the most inspiring businesses. Available on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, or you can listen one week early and ad-free by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery app. Wondery… Feel the Story.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!