Manage episode 298743098 series 1394353
In today’s episode, Trey Lockerbie sits down with global macroeconomist and author, Richard Duncan. Richard gives a masterclass on global economics and how he believes credit growth is essential to economic growth.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- (01:16) Is capitalism a thing of the past?
- (36:56) How much can our government monetize our debt
- (50:13) Has inflation peaked along with credit?
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Trey Lockerbie Twitter
- Preston, Trey & Stig’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool
- Take your business to the next level by hiring the right people with ZipRecruiter
- Communicate your ideas in the best way possible with Canva
- Thank an awesome human with the best scrubs in the world — FIGS! Enter promo code WSB at checkout to get 15% off
- Get up to 40% off + Free Shipping on Four Sigmatic‘s Mushroom Coffee bundles.
- Uncover thousands of business ideas and discover the steps you need to execute with My First Million. Search My First Million on your podcast app
- Start feeling better with a single message. Match with a licensed therapist with Talkspace and get $100 off your first month with the promo code WSB
- Get three months free when you protect yourself with ExpressVPN, the VPN we trust to keep us private online
- Teach kids good money habits the fun and easy way with GoHenry’s debit card for kids and app for parents. Get one free month with promo code WSB
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!