Manage episode 312105673 series 1053734
You’ve done months (maybe even YEARS) of wedding planning & preparation, and the big day is finally almost here!
Last stop? Rehearsal dinner.
This week we’re reviewing everything you need to know for planning & hosting this extra special night with your family & friends.
We cover everything from the ceremony rehearsal itself to practical tips for hosting your loved ones afterwards.
DETAILED BLOG POST HERE --> www.weddingplanningpodcast.co/rehearsal
Naturally, I have a ton of creative alternatives to taking 50 of your closest friends & family out to eat at a nice restaurant ($$$). Beyond just saving money, we’ll also cover:
- When to start planning (hint - it might be earlier than you think!)
- Personality-packed options for location and food selection
- Tips for keeping the night on pace and organized
- And meaningful touches that will be remembered beyond the wedding day.
This topic is so dear to me - I remember our rehearsal dinner as one of the most special nights of my life. We grilled chicken, steak & veggies with our friends & family on the property where we got married, had all the fave drinks flowing, and a curated list of our favorite songs turned way up. We laughed, talked & celebrated long past sunset, and it was a magical night.
I wish all the same for you!
Today's show is just the beginning of dozens of strategic recorded meetings that walk you through exactly how to plan your dream wedding! Learn more and sign up for a totally free 3-day trial by visiting www.wedpodcast.com
PS - A $50 FREE GIFT for you!
- Get professional help planning your dream honeymoon for FREE when you email firstname.lastname@example.org . Don't forget to mention the Wedding Planning Podcast for $50 off your booking!