Ep. 79 Letting Go of Unrealistic Diet Culture Fashion Standards with Personal Stylist Guest Dacy Gillespie
Manage episode 272729278 series 2470603
As a personal stylist, Dacy Gillespie intuitively guides her clients to discover what they feel best in. She helps them let go of the external messages they’ve been given about what they should wear and get to the heart of what’s making them uncomfortable about their clothes. Through their work building a functional wardrobe, Dacy’s clients make a mindset shift from thinking they need to wear what’s flattering to unapologetically taking up space in the world.
This episode includes info about mindful consumption and why women are told we need to buy things to be good enough. How to let go of external messages telling us what we "should" wear and how to uncover our own authentic style.
This is such a fun conversation with Dacy!
Your membership will include:
- An exclusive meditation that you can access right from your phone
- Desktop and phone wallpapers that will keep you encouraged
- A downloadable workbook with journal prompts and mantras
- Access to group discussions
- Monthly Coaching call with Q & A