Manage episode 290830487 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about adding ice cubes to wine, wiping down equipment at the gym, shouting at employees in supermarkets, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it OK to ask people to buy me housewarming gifts even if there's no party?
- Is it rude to add ice cubes to your wine?
- At the gym, should you wipe down equipment before or after use?
- What would be a good gift for someone who wrote me a reference letter?
- Vent: A host makes guests do all the work
- PSA: Shouting at people in the supermarket
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Become a member on Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian