Manage episode 295482703 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about building fences, following-up on gifts, running out of hot water, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What do I do about my neighbor who won't stop talking negatively about our new fence?
- How can I ask if someone likes the Amazon Echo Dot I gave them as a gift?
- How do you feel about saying "go!" when asking a question in a Facebook group?
- How long should I wait before following up on an email if I don't get a response?
- Was bringing a bottle of wine an acceptable gift when invited over for dinner by new neighbors? And do we have to return the favor?
- Repent: Running out of hot water
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian