Manage episode 287374504 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about burdening friends with chocolate cake, dealing with toxic club members, tidying up messy piano schools, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- How do I tell my son's piano school they need to clean up?
- How do I avoid sending the Zillow link of my new home to friends?
- Is it rude to leave leftovers for a friend since they'll have to wash the dish before returning it?
- How do we get rid of a new club member whom we dislike?
- What should I do about a misdirected thank you note?
- Repent: Allowing a date to make a mess with rice
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Trailer for "Valley of the Dolls" (1967)
- "Just a Touch of Love" scene in "Sister Act"
- Brenda Dickson's "Welcome to my Home"
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian