Commandeering Gym Saunas, Demanding Money From Grandchildren, Dressing Like Identical Twins, and More
Manage episode 294323975 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about commandeering gym saunas, demanding money from grandchildren, dressing like identical twins, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it rude for someone to be doing yoga in my gym's sauna?
- What do I say to my grandma who is demanding money for a gift?
- Someone overheard me complaining about them...what do I do?
- At what age is it no longer appropriate for identical twins to dress alike?
- What's the polite thing to do if a friend insists on paying for dinner but we're worried he can't afford it?
- Local etiquette: Iowa Nice
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian