Manage episode 293208011 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about eating Pop-Tarts, boarding airplanes, returning overdue library books, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What is the correct way to eat Pop-Tarts?
- How do I let my bridal party know I'm not expecting any gifts?
- What do I do about my mother-in-law who needs special tissues?
- What do I do about someone who doesn't respect the airplane boarding procedure?
- What's the most polite way to correct someone who misunderstood a bilingual conversation?
- What do you think about returning a library book about manners after 32 years?
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Listener photo of Pop-Tarts
- Buttering Pop-Tarts video
- Bistec a Caballo video
- Overdue library book returned to high school after 32 years
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian