Manage episode 283709191 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about eating spaghetti properly, avoiding chatty neighbors, attending dinner parties without enough food, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What's the proper way to eat spaghetti?
- What should I do about coworkers who said rude things during a video conference?
- What's a polite way to tell someone they don't make enough food for their dinner parties?
- How should I ask someone whether or not they received my gift?
- How can I stop my neighbor from making unwanted overtures for conversation?
- Vent: Making a mess at all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- New York Times (1982): "The Spoon Question, Or How To Eat Pasta Like An Expert"
- New York Times: "90,000 Packages Disappear Daily in N.Y.C. Is Help on the Way?"
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian