Manage episode 286799953 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah tackle eating Vietnamese soups, spotting celebrities in public, profiting off friends, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: Phở
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: Seeing celebrities in public
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: What should I do about a friend who is profiting off of her friends? Is it rude for my mother to do laundry in our house without permission? Is there a polite way to tell someone to wear a bra?
- VENT OR REPENT: Too many pastries, An inappropriate joke
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: Thanks to the neighbors, Making folding tolerable
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Phở on Wikipedia
- How to pronounce "Phở" on YouTube
- "Respect the broth" on YouTube
- Trailer for "Dirty Dancing"
- Ice fishing with Willem Dafoe
- Gift wrapping scene in "Love Actually"
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian